top of page

Contractor's License

Contractor’s License

To ensure that all work being completed in the City of Haysville is of the highest quality we must ensure that all contractors meet at least the minimum requirements in their trade.

Contractors can stop by the Public Works office located at 401 S. Jane to fill out the application & pay fees. We also accept applications via fax or email.

Fax: 529-5945

Email: or


Required Forms to Secure Haysville License

  • Certificate of Insurance General Liability & Worker’s Comp Certificate of Insurance

  • MABCD Business License (If Applicable)

  • MABCD Contractor’s License (If Applicable)

  • Master’s Certificate (If Applicable)

  • Roofing Contractors must provide Registration with the State


Once we have all required forms & payment we can issue a City of Haysville Contractors license. All Haysville Licenses expire in December of the current year regardless of when it was purchased.

bottom of page