top of page

Search Results

93 items found for ""

  • City of Haysville | Forms

    Forms by Department City Clerk All businesses in the City of Haysville must have a general business license. The initial fee is $10.00 with an annual renewal fee of $5.00. Certain types of businesses are also required to have a specialized business registration form. Applications are available at City Hall or by clicking on the underlined links below. ​ General Business Registration/License Form General Business Registration Renewal Form Specialized Business Registration Forms Amusement Centers/ Billiards Halls/ Pool Halls Auctions Cereal Malt Beverage Licenses Corporate Application Firm or Partnership Application Individual Application Dances/ Dance Halls Door to Door Sales Drinking Establishments Fireworks Stands Fireworks Stand Application Fireworks Stand Application Instructions Fireworks Code for the City of Haysville Fireworks Display Permit for Sedgwick County Special Event Permit Application Special Event Food Application Ice Cream Vendor Application Ice Cream Vendor Vehicle Safety Inspection Liquor Licenses - Retail Mobile Food Vendor License Application Mobile Home Parks Temporary RV Parking Permit Application Pawn Broker Private Club Refuse Hauler Refuse Haulers Application Refuse Haulers Application Instructions Sanitation Inspection Sheet Taxicab Taxicab Application Taxicab Application Instructions Water Leak Adjustment Request ​ Temporary Portable Business License Application (required by any person authorized to sell food, flowers, non-alcoholic beverages or offer for sale goods, wares, merchandise or services) Temporary Sale from Commercial Property License (required for the sale of goods not generally associated with the commercial business or property) ​ Other Licenses and Forms that can be obtained only at City Hall: Dog Registration Tag Garage Sale Permit Channel 7/Multimedia Media Message Request Planning/Zoning Conditional Use Permit Application Lot Split or Merge Application Sign Permits Sign Permit Application Temporary/Portable Sign Permit Application Vacation Request Application Wireless Communication Facility Application Zone Change Application Administrative Adjustment Application Zone Change Protest Petition Sketch Plat Checklist Preliminary and/or Final Plat Application​​​ Appeals Application and Instructions Variance Application and Instructions Street Name Change Application Public Works Building/Roofing/Siding Permit Fees Approach/Sidewalk Permit Application Plumbing Permit Application Electrical Permit Application Mechanical Permit Application Fence Permit Application Building Permit Roofing/Siding Permit Building Contractor License Applic ation Plumbing Contractor License Application Mechanical Contractor License Application Irrigation Contractor License Application Electrical Contractor License Application Drain Layer Contractor License Application Cement Contractor License Application Mobile Home Inspection Sheet Well Permit Excavation Permit Backflow Form Fillable Site Plan Checklist ​ Utility Billing New and Transfer of Service Form Automatic Payment (ACH Debits) Agr eement E-billing Authorization Form Landlord Agreement Form

  • City of Haysville | Haysville Hustle

    The Haysville Hustle bus service provides low-cost public transportation in the City of Haysville. Haysville Hustle is a demand-response (curb-to-curb) service Mission Statement Haysville Hustle's mission is to provide public transportation that is safe, affordable, and accessible to senior citizens, disabled citizens, and those without dependable private transportation, thereby allowing regular and consistent access to goods, services, and activities that promote a healthful and positive lifestyle. Service Hours Monday - Friday 8:00 am To 4:30 pm Scheduling a Ride Call 316.529.5903 Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Reservations are recommended to be made at least 24 hours in advance. Program Funding The City of Haysville's Public Transportation Program is funded in part by a Section 5310 grant for Enhanced Mobility of Seniors and Individuals with Disabilities. Payment Tokens The Haysville Hustle will only accept pre-purchased tokens as payment for a ride. One $2.00 token will serve as payment for a one-way ride. Tokens may be purchased in any quantity desired by rider. Haysville Hustle tokens are nonrefundable, have no expiration date and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Tokens must be presented at time of pick up. Tokens will be available for purchase at: Haysville Senior Center, 160 E. Karla (Cash, Credit/Debit Card, Check accepted) Tokens purchased over the phone will be delivered by the Haysville Hustle Driver when passenger boards the Hustle for their pre-scheduled trip. RULES The following rules are enforced for the safety and comfort of all Haysville Hustle riders. Inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated at any time. No smoking, use of electronic cigarettes or personal vaping devices No riding under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs No obscene language, threatening or abusive (physical/verbal) actions toward other riders or the driver No standing while the vehicle is in motion. Riders must remain properly seated at all times No loud noises or movements that could distract the driver No extending body parts out of the windows No more than five packages or bags are permitted Shirt and shoes are required Riders are required to pay for any damages they cause to the bus Anyone with incontinence must be dry upon boarding the bus ​ ​ RIDERS MUST OBEY ALL INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE DRIVER The driver has the discretion to take action if a rider engages in persistent inappropriate or dangerous behavior. Riders who violate the rules are subject to suspension of service. Kristen McDaniel Director of Senior Services and Transportation Edward Forrester Dispatcher Eula McKinley Driver 160 E. Karla Avenue 316.529.5903 Hours Monday- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Rider Registration ​ Financial Assistance Program ​ Policies/Procedures ​ Haysville Title VI Program ​ Title VI Complaint Form ​ Service Area Haysville Hustle

  • City of Haysville | Water Consumer Confidence Report

    Water - Consumer Confidence Report Levi Brewer Water Supervisor 401 S. Jane 316.529.5940 Hours Monday- Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am

  • City of Haysville | Public Works

    Public Works The Public Works Department strives to improve with pride the quality of life through effective management of community public works assets, such as streets, public buildings, sidewalks, parks, water and wastewater utilities and drainage ways. The department encompasses seven divisions dedicated to maintaining and operating the community’s complex infrastructure. It is also one of the largest departments within the City employing approximately 30 employees. The divisions within the Public Works Department include: Public Works Administration, Parks, Water and Wastewater, Street, Inspection/Code Enforcement, and Fleet Operations. The collective group maintains all City-owned properties, equipment and vehicles, water mains, sanitary and storm sewers, streets, bike paths, traffic control systems and antique lights. Citizen Problem Reporter Permits and Site Plans Contractor's License Inspections Code Enforcement Haysville GIS Parks Water Water Consumer Confidence Report Wastewater Stormwater Streets Recycling/Yard Waste Tony Martinez Director, Public Works Cale Topinka Assistant Director, Public Works 401 S. Jane 316.529.5940 Hours Monday- Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am

  • City of Haysville | Quick Links

    Quick Links Board/Committee Application City Budget City Code Contact Us Council Agendas Door-To-Door Business Licenses Forms Haysville Event Calendar Haysville Hustle Parks Planning Commission Agendas Site Search Water Consumer Confidence Report

  • City of Haysville | Food Bank

    Food Bank/Commodities Haysville Food Bank and Commodities Program ​ **Please note: Although the Food Bank and Commodities programs are admini stered through the Haysville Senior Center, you do NOT have to be a senior to receive help.** ​ This institution is an equal opportunity provider. FOOD BANK FAQS The Haysville food bank is sustained solely by donations, most commonly from generous Haysville residents and groups or clubs within the Haysville School District. Donations are accepted during Haysville Senior Center business hours. Q: Who qualifies for help from the Haysville Food Bank? A: Households with a Haysville address or those located in the USD 261 school district qualify to receive assistance from the Haysville Food Bank. Q: What information do I need to bring? A: The only documentation we require is a utility bill showing your name and address. Names and ages of household members will be collected when you come. in. Proof of income is NOT required. Q: How often can I utilize the Food Bank? A: The food bank is for urgent needs only. As such, a household can get help from our program one time per month. Households in need of additional assistance are encouraged to apply for the USDA commodities program, which the Haysville Senior Center also administers. Read more about the commodities program below. Q: What is the commodities program? A: The commodities program, also known as The Emergency Food Assistance Program, or TEFAP, provides free USDA commodity foods to low-income households throughout Kansas. TEFAP food is shipped (typically) monthly to participating organizations for distribution. TEFAP distributions vary each month and contain non-perishable, refrigerated and frozen items. Q: Haysville Senior Center distribution eligibility? A: Persons of all ages who have low income or do not work are eligible for this program. Persons must show valid Kansas driver’s License or State ID showing they live within the following zip codes: 67060, 67216, or 67037. Individuals must sign a form stating that their total household income meets the income guidelines determined by the State of Kansas. For additional information or to verify qualification, please call the Haysville Senior Center at 529-5903. ​ Q: When can I receive commodities? A: Commodities are typically distributed on the third Wednesday of the month beginning at 1:00 pm. Distribution dates are subject to change. Food is distributed on a first come, first serve basis only. COMMODITIES PROGRAM Who do I contact if I have more questions? You may contact the Haysville Senior Center at (316) 529-5903 during business hours Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to inquire about eligibility and schedule a pick-up time. Walk-ins are not accepted at this time.​ For more information on the TEFAP commodity program, click here to view the USDA TEFAP Fact Sheet.

  • City of Haysville | Water

    Water For all questions or concerns regarding your water bill please contact City Hall at 529-5900. NOTICE: The City of Haysville is not affiliated with and does not endorse or regulate any company offering or providing water or sewer line insurance. Crews are performing upgrades on water meters around town. If you have any questions please call our office at 529-5940. The City of Haysville provides fresh, clean drinking water to the community by monitoring well production, maintaining the water treatment facility, water lines, water meters, and pumps. The water department is also responsible for reading the water meters, handling shut-off/turn-on requests and performing locates. View the 2022 Consumer Confidence Report here View the 2021 Consumer Confidence Report here View the 2020 Consumer Confidence Report here View the 2019 Consumer Confidence Report here View the 2018 Consumer Confidence Report here Backflow Report Fillable Version Water Hardness The hardness of Haysville's water is 12.26 grains per gallon of water. Water Service Tap Fees The City of Haysville charges the following fees for installing new meters to the Haysville water system: 5/8 inch 20 GPM $2250.00 1 inch 50 GPM $2500.00 2 inch 160 GPM $4000.00 Any size larger than 2" will be assessed and priced as needed The Sewer Tap Fee for the City of Haysville is $500.00 View Haysville’s City Code regarding Water Utilities here Reporting a Water Leak: During normal business hours, call City Hall at 529-5900. After hours, on weekends or holidays, please call the Non-Emergency line at 529-5912. **If you think you have a leak, call the Haysville Water Department first. The City can check our portion of the water system to determine if you truly need a plumber. This could save you time and money, and helps the Water Department remain aware of possible problems in the area.** Levi Brewer Water Supervisor 401 S. Jane 316.529.5940 Hours Monday- Thursday 7:30 am - 5:00 pm Friday 7:30 am - 11:30 am

  • City of Haysville | Multimedia

    MULTIMEDIA Chris Worrell Multimedia Specialist 316.529.5900 200 W. Grand Avenue YouTube Channel Submit an Advertising Event City Council Meeting 03/13/2023 Planning Commission/BZA Meeting 02/23/2023

  • City of Haysville | Summary of New Ordinances

    Summary of New Ordinances Ordinance No. 1097 Codification of Ordinances Ordinance No. 1098 Comprehensive Plan Update Ordinance No. 1099 Gas Franchise Update Ordinance No. 1101 Chapter 16A Zoning Map Changes Ordinance No. 1102 Ward Boundary Change Ordinance No. 1103 Fee Schedule Update

  • City of Haysville | Pool

    Dewey Gunzelman Memorial Pool Pool Season May 27th - August 13th 2023 Pool Season May 27th - August 13th3 ​ Pool Hours Opens at 1:00 PM Closes at 6:30 PM ​ Splash Pad May 1st - September 30th ​ Splash Pad Hours Opens at 9:00 AM Closes at 10:00 PM Swim Lessons $35 per Student Fee is Due at Registration ​ Deadline is the Saturday Before the Session Begins ​ Session 1 - June 5-15 (No PM Class 6/6) ​ Session 2 - June 19-29 (No PM Class 6/27) ​ Session 3 - July 3-July 13 (No PM Class 7/11) ​ Session 4 - July 24-August 3 ​ Private lessons Available by appointment A dditional fee The swimming pool operates from the end of May through mid August. Normal business hours are from 1:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., 7 days a week, but we do close early on the dates listed below for swim meets. Pool amenities include concession stand, dedicated lap lanes, an intermediate pool, a baby pool, high and low diving boards, dual drop slides and a 25 foot spiral slide. We have swim lessons throughout the season for children aged 6 months and up, as well a Guard Start class. Pool Rentals $175 + $25 Deposit Includes Blue Slide (all fees due at registration) Rental is for 1.5 Hours ​ Additional Fees Intermediate Pool - Add $30 More than 50 People - Add $30 More than 75 People - Add $60 More than 100 People - Add $90 More than 150 People - Add $120 More than 200 People - Add $150 Pool Contacts In Season - Pool Manager (316) 529-5924 Off Season - HAC (316) 529-5922 Admission Prices Daily Rates Age Price 0-1 FREE 2-5 $2.00 6-54 $3.00 55+ $1.00 ​ Ticket Books 20 Tickets for $55 ​ Single Pass for $60 ​ Family Passes Family Members Price 2 $95 3 $130 4 $165 5 $190 6 $215 Early Pool Closings The pool will close at 4PM on the following dates for swim meets: (There will be no PM swim lessons on these days) ​ Tuesday, June 6 Tuesday, June 27 Tuesday, July 4 at 6PM Tuesday, July 11

  • City of Haysville | Parks

    Parks The parks division maintains all City-owned properties such as, but not limited to, City facilities, parks and shelters. We invite you to get out and explore Haysville's beautiful parks no matter what the season. TREE CITY Haysville has been recognized as a Tree City USA recipient for 20 consecutive years. The Tree City USA program is sponsored by the National Arbor Day Foundation in cooperation with the national Association of State Foresters and the USDA Forest Service. View the Master Park Board Plan here Park and Shelter Rentals Parks and Pathways WiFi Maps Chris Elsen Memorial Skate Park 395 South Jane Skate Park Hike & Bike Path Basketball Goals Playground On-Street Parking Dewey Gunzelman Pool 525 Sarah Lane Hours 1 PM - 6:30 PM Splash Pad Open 9 AM - 10 PM Swim Lessons Pool Rentals Family Passes Free City WiFi Fred Cohlmia Memorial Park 525 Sarah Lane Hike and Bike Path Playground 2 Sand Volleyball Courts Off Street Parking Haysville Dog Park 400 W. 79th Street South 1.3 Acre for Small Dogs (<45 lbs.) 1.6 Acre for All Dogs Hike and Bike Path Paved Parking Shaded Seating Year Round Restroom Access Kirby Park 608 Chatta Playground Picnic Shelter Basketball Goals Soccer Fields Off Street Parking Old Oak Park 501 South Jane Hike and Bike Path 18 Hole Disc Golf Course Street Parking Lake Fishing Allowed Orchard Acres Park 1200 East Dirck Playground Basketball Goals Hike and Bike Path Picnic Shelter 18 Hole Disc Golf Course Pear Tree Park 307 Moy Avenue Playground Picnic Shelter Hike and Bike Path Basketball Goals Street Parking Plagens-Carpenter Park 6545 Mabel Playground Picnic Shelter Off Street Parking Plagens-Carpenter Complex 6545 Mabel Baseball/Softball Fields Party Rentals Off Street Parking Free City WiFi Pride Park 102 North Main Fountain Historic Vickers Station Hike and Bike Path Free city WiFi Randal L. Dorner Park 400 W. 79th Street South Playground Lake with ADA Dock Angel of Hope Memorial Hike and Bike Path Randal L. Dorner Memorial Free City WiFi Riggs Park 706 Sarah Lane 9 Hole Disc Golf Course Lake with ADA Dock Picnic Shelters Hike and Bike Path Playgrounds Free City WiFi W.W. Hays Historic Park 200 South Main Historic Wire House and Bank Gazebo and Community Building Farmer's Market Hike and Bike Path Blacksmith Shop Free City WiFi Whisler Park 950 Freeman Playground Picnic Shelter Off Street Parking Hike and Bike Path Country Lakes Park 2330 Country Lakes Street

  • City of Haysville | Permits & Plans

    Permits and Plans When is a Building Permit Required? In general, a building permit is needed for any new building, addition, alteration or repair to any portion of commercial or residential buildings. This includes the addition of accessory structures such as pools & sheds. If you need further clarification, please call our office at 529-5940. Where do I Apply for a Permit? You can apply for a permit in person at the Public Works office located at 401 S. Jane or print off a permit below and fax/scan to us. Please note that Plumbing, Electrical & Mechanical Permits can only be purchased by a licensed contractor. Email: or Fax: 529-5945 How do I Pay for the permit? Permits can be paid for in person at the Public Works office located at 401 S. Jane or over the phone by calling 529-5940. Acceptable forms of payment include Debit Card, Credit Card (No AMX), Cash or Check. ​ Can I do the Work and then Apply for a Permit? Work started without a permit is subject to double permit fees. Permits must be submitted and paid for before work is started. Emergency work may begin prior to the permit application, but the contractor needs to obtain a permit the next business day. When do I Call for an Inspection? Inspections are done on a first come, first served basis. If you call day of, you will be limited to an inspection after 1 PM & subject to the availability of the inspector. It is suggested that you call 1-2 days in advance to schedule the most ideal inspection time. Drawing a Site Plan & Printable Checklist Most permit applications require a site plan, but don’t worry, site plans are easy! All you have to do is draw a picture of your property as if you are looking straight down on it. It does not have to be drawn to scale. There are several things you must indicate on your site plan; you can print or download the checklist by clicking here . Need more help? Give us a call at 529-5940. ​ Inspection Handouts Approach Handout Roofing Handout Fencing Handout Pool Handout Firework Stands NOTICE: Please contact Haysville City Hall at 529-5900 to obtain a Fireworks Stand Permit. Please contact Sedgwick County Fire Station #34 at 660-3434 for further requirements regarding fireworks stand inspections & permits. If electrical services have been off for 6 months or more, then an electrical permit must be obtained. Once the permit is obtained, the City Inspector will conduct an inspection to ensure it is safe for electrical services to be established. After the inspection has passed, Public Works will release the approval. Once Evergy has received the approval, you are clear to contact them to activate your account. All firework stands require a final inspection. This inspection includes, but is not limited to: Entrance & Exit Signs Size of Fireworks Tent Parking Requirements To schedule a final inspection, please call the Public Works office at 529-5940 and ask for Dawn or Nicci.

bottom of page