Report an Issue

Report an Issue

Water or

Wastewater Issues?

24 Hour Assistance

The City has water and wastewater staff on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.  If you are having a water or sewer problem, please call Public Works at 529-5940 during office hours or the Haysville Police Department at 529-5912 after hours and on weekends.

If reporting several issues, please submit a separate report for each location. 

Emergencies and issues that pose an immediate danger need to be reported to the Haysville Police Department at 911. If in doubt, err on the side of caution and contact 911 instead of filling out this form.

Success! Message received.