Open Records

Open Records

Public records can be accessed by completing a request for the specific record needed.  A citizen can either view the record, with an employee present, or obtain a copy of the record if it is in a format that can be easily copied.  Fees are based on the time required for an employee to produce and/or reproduce the record.


The City Clerk serves as the Freedom of Information Officer and is available in case of disputes about whether or not a record is "public."

Great Things Are Happening in Haysville
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon

City of Haysville

200 W. Grand Ave.

Haysville, KS 67060